rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trying to Bang a Much Older Woman

Trying to Bang a Much Older Woman

She's 44 and I'm 24. I'm not interested in whether or not y'all find this acceptable or worth it, just how to close the deal.

I teach ESL in Prague, and I have one student who might be interested in more. First I would like to list what I think are IOIs and get your take on it. Maybe I need to be brought down to earth.

-Notices when my look changes and compliments it.
-Lots of giggly behavior, especially when saying goodbye after the lesson
-Occasional arm touches (can't tell if it's an IOI or just typical middle-aged female behavior)

Our lessons take place in pubs. A couple weeks ago was perhaps the strongest indication. Standing very close to me and exhibiting what I viewed as playful flirtatious behavior (hard to put in words...just those moments when you're damn sure a girl is into it.)

But...
Last night we had a lesson and it had a totally different vibe. She complimented my facial hair, but the rest of the night wasn't what I was expecting. We were sitting across from each other, but her body wasn't pointed toward me for at least 50% of the time. Then she got a text from a guy who said he had a gift for her, and she more or less rushed us out so she could get there on time.

My feeling is I misinterpreted something along the way, but I wanna try to seduce her.

We have a "date" tomorrow...she's taking me to an opera (zzzz) but it could be a good opportunity to make a move. Trying to continue afterwards with some drinks.

Thoughts on how to proceed?

*edit* No husband. No kids.

Messages In This Thread