rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are black women better for marrying?

Are black women better for marrying?

Quote: (04-25-2014 07:29 PM)Blackmagic Wrote:  

I struggled with black American women up until I was about 27, and really thought that moving to Atlanta I would find one to wife up. Been here for a little less than 2 years and I'm more disillusioned with them than ever for a lot of the reasons already mentioned.

Maybe there's something different about the interracial vibe because all of the white women I've dated have treated me well. I guess that's where OP is coming from? The only black chicks I've spent more than a few nights with were Caribbean or African and they're really the only ones worth your time.

I've heard terrible things about Atlanta time and time again. It seems to be the home base for tacky, promiscuous, hoodrat, drugged up, feminist, hippy-hipster congregation of black women. Texas and California are usually hyped up in conversation on black women. I don't know about California, but Texas women of all brands seem more subdued.

Messages In This Thread