rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign Girls vs. American Girls saying they love you

Foreign Girls vs. American Girls saying they love you

Maybe it's just me, and while I'll readily admit I'm not at the top of the game totem pole, I have to disagree with some of the blanket posts about American women. I've seen the women this forum talks about, the dumb, vapid, shallow, and lothesome kind that men are rightly advised to avoid like the plague. But I've also known and dated some very feminine women that for whatever reason it didn't work out. I understand now that this was my lack of knowledge of game and that up until that point I had gotten by luck, good genetics, and finding girls who were already into me. Those small, though important caveats aside, the type of women it seems this forum yearns for overseas (I'll know about them for myself in a month [Image: biggrin.gif] ) can be found her, they're just so damn rare and usually wifey'd up that they may as well be unicorns. I must note though, that my background at a private Christian high school very likely contributed to knowing better than my fair share of feminine women, who went on to be feminine college coeds and get married. Just my two cents.

HWL

Messages In This Thread