rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What should I Tinder next?

What should I Tinder next?

I am finally matching up with a few attractive girls on Tinder- just when I had about given up hope. I see the "what should I text next thread" is kind of dying, and most scenarios are not getting suggestions. Regardless, Tinder is a different world as all attractions and comfort need to be build from scratch through essentially text messages. I'm talking to a sexy Latina here in GDL who, based on pics, I'd consider a 9 (I'm still crappy at embedding, but if there's interest in this thread I'll figure it out.)

[Just as soon as I break my dry spell I'll make a sincere effort to contribute to the knowledge-base of this forum, but will feel I'm full of shit if I do that now. So forgive my taking more than giving for now]

Basically I feel that I jumped the gun a bit. Is there any saving it? Before you call me beta in my style, notice that it was working until I went for the meetup logistics..

Me: Wow _____ you are stunning, and poetic. Where are you from.

Her: Hahaha, why do you say that? I live here in GDL, where r you from?

Me: Your long hair, smile, eyes... Hermosa! I'm from Colorado, been here a month. What about your small town before GDL?

Her: haha I was born in a small beach town called mazatlan, in the northwest of the country.

Her: How long are you gonna stay here?

Me: I spent a day in Mazatlan, on the drive here. It is beautiful, I'd like to visit again. I will live here for at least a year, maybe longer.

Her: What do you do?

Me: I'm a teacher at _____ Have you heard of it?

Her: Yes

Her: Nice

Me: ___ grade. It is fun, my kids are adorable! Why did you move here from Mazatlan?

Her: College

Her: I almost finish it

Me: Cool, what are you studying?

Her: Communications and digital media

Me: That's interesting, and you can be creative. What is a passion of yours? One of mine is motocross, as you can see.

Her: Disney

Her: Haha

Her: I'm really looking forward to go back to Florida and do another internship

Her: Working there or for the company in Burbank is a huge dream for me

Her: I also like ice skating and music, haha

Me: I can imagine it would be a wonderful job. I always liked the Lion King soundtrack, and movie also [Image: wink.gif] What are your favorite genres of music?

Her: Soft rock, 80s music, jazz
Her: Classical music
Her: I'm such an old lady haha
Her: What about you?

Me: I'd just add some country to that list, and it's mine. There's a great jazz lounge with live music near me. My fav classical composer it Gustav Holst, and yours?

Her: Tchaikovsky
Her: And Beethoven
Her: Where is near you?

Me: ____________. The jazz lounge is called __________.. And Russia has produced some great composers.

Her: Is a nice area. I've never heard of that place hahaha

Her: I'm going to bed, and you should too
Her: Ttyl
Her: XO

Me: Ok, buenas noches. xo
---------------------------------(next day)------------------
Her: Hi [Image: smile.gif]

Me: Hola magnifica. How is your day going?

Her: Great how's yours

Me: Very good. Later I am going to a social group where people chat and practice English and Spanish, at a lounge on _____. Want to join?

------------------------------------(dead air)----------------------

Any way to salvage this? I know I should wait, probably until tomorrow. Hence I am making this thread. I am thinking some kind of teasing or push/pull related to Disney, or maybe the old lady comment. How's about....

"I'll take you on a magic carpet ride, you'll be Beauty and I'll be the beast, but first I need to know if I'm dealing with a Cinderella or a wicked step sister."

Or maybe that is still to forward and would remind her of the plans she didn't respond to.

Thoughts? Hopefully others can get help/suggestions for Tinder as well.

Messages In This Thread