rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with Flakey Girls

Dealing with Flakey Girls

If you guys are immediately nexting a girl after one or two flakes you are leaving pussy on the table.

I can't tell you how many girls I've banged after they have flaked one or two or three or four times.

Instead of hard nexting them and deleting their number try just moving them further and further down your back burner.

The girls who have flaked several times become a 'hail mary' lead that should be utilized when all your hot leads have become exhausted.

Example: last month I was supposed to go on a date with a solid 8 - she flaked an hour before. I hadn't double booked the day because I thought she was a solid lead. Well, it was 7pm in the evening and I had nothing to do, so I sent out a 'hail mary' text to about 5 girls that had all flaked several times in the past. 2 answered but only 1 of them came through. We met, had a couple drinks, and went back to my place...

If I had deleted her number just because she had flaked a couple times that would have never happened.

When you truly live with a mentality of abundance you see flaking from another perspective.

"No second chances" attitude = dick in hand more often than not.

tl;dr = quit throwing away potentially good leads. quit taking flaking personally. just move the wishy-washy girls further and further down your pipeline but keep them as a 'hail mary' option.

Messages In This Thread