rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Naturals are also created by women

Naturals are also created by women

Naturals are also the other type of guy that a lot of guys would like to understand and emulate. I believe a "natural" is simply a guy that has grown up around women and have been sexualized by them from a young age. It's like someone who has grown up with horses. They will have a natural understanding of horses that someone who has not simply won't have.

A good example of this is the author of Black Passenger Yellow Cab.

These guys will usually have grown up in an environment where they were exposed to a high percentage of females from a young age and in essence they were taught by them a more correct term would be groomed by them. Can you emulate their behavior? I am sure you can and it should produce better results but I would imagine it would be difficult to really become one without all of those years of grooming and conditioning.

And if you think there are no disadvantages to this, think again. While a natural may be great at relating to women, they will usually have a difficult time relating to men. They will never be a part of the boys club because they won't understand a lot of things that guys like to do. They will always be more comfortable in the company of women than men and as such will usually have very few male friends. They also won't experience the same level of enjoyment a regular guy has from getting/banging a girl. Since they have been doing this since they were young, it will no longer hold the same level of achievement or excitement. Since they have always had women around them, it's just something that's taken for granted. This is the price they pay for the talent you envy in them.

And ironically, contrary to a lot of men on here, a natural will have a great love and admiration for women. Why wouldn't he? They have been taking care and giving him pleasure for for as long as he can remember.

Messages In This Thread