rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Acquaintance Officially Announces Hitting the Wall on Facebook

Acquaintance Officially Announces Hitting the Wall on Facebook

Ya know, and another thing as someone who has gone through a strange conversion himself:

If she was truly repenting, she would understand that she is not worthy of God's grace nor a good Christian man. She would give up her search for a man and devote herself to the teachings of Christ something i seriously doubt she has done. It looks more like she thinks that if, "I accept God, then God will give me a husband!"

No sweetie it doesn't work like that and he certainly will not "grant" you a happy ever after. You will struggle and be miserable as you always have . A true Christian man devoted to Christ can smell a charlitan like her a mile away. This CINO (christian in name only) will have a rude awakening.

What annoys me greatly is this thought that if a man is devoted to scripture then that means it's easier for the woman to manipulate him. This is in a similar vein to women who look for men who have close relationships with their mothers. Scripture is 85% dark and 15% salvation. A good Christian man will make her submit hard core to not only his will, but that of Christ. Something i know she will never fully want to commit to.

Women are amazing tenderers of the faith, but much like raising boys into adulthood they do a piss poor job of grasping the magnitude of the misery this world can throw at you. Without misery there can be no happiness. American women have seen their fair share of happiness and have enjoyed being the lustful subjects of the alphas they pinned over, but that time will come to an end. Women like her will recieve no happiness or a man to protect them.

Messages In This Thread