rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The modern man is nothing more than a cheap ho

The modern man is nothing more than a cheap ho

Quote: (04-20-2014 04:33 AM)conservative Wrote:  

Wait a second. So you are not doing game for sex? What you want is love, affection, care... Have you considered that a women won't give you that if you are not faithful (the only one) to her? and that on return you should give the same thing. Maybe you should stop doing game and focus on a monogamous relationship.

There is around 150 million women in America. I doubt there is no women who doesn't want love, affection and care.

There are billions of women around the world. You can find your significant other and bring it back to America.

Finally, I don't think a women will give you all of these perks if you are fucking a new girl every day.

Fucking multiple women and getting love/affection/care from a woman is not mutually exclusive. If a person games purely in the pursuit of the act of sex and nothing else, they could save a hell of a lot of time by going to a prostitute. I imagine most dudes who game don't simply have sex with a woman, bust their nut, and kick the woman out (or leave the woman's place) immediately.

Messages In This Thread