rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia VS DR

Colombia VS DR

So I came down for short trip to Colombia, mostly to visit pitt and get alittle intel on the scene here. I have spent extensive time in DR and honestly thought it was time to move on. I spent a coupledays in Bogota and a couple in Cali. Unfortunaly I showed up during holy week.(the week of easter). This place is so dead its crazy. So my view is a bit subjective. I am going out tonight and will update if any opinion changes.

Now the primary interest in coming was to see the black girls/mulattas. Man there is a resounding disappointment in the blacks of this country. Now this is a double edge sword. why?

Well, both pit and I could pass as locals. BUT, everything about us even while dressed down and with our mouths shut communicated higher status. We were constantly eye fucked by girls. THe interesting thing is young girls 18-20 overtly seem to be the most interested. THey give very direct IOI. The older girls seem to be looking for a older man. I think its only because they date up in age normally here. So what worked to our advantage was the fact that, they only see there blacks who are ridiculously, disadvantaged and quite unattractive. IMO

I ended up hooking up with a white Colombian a 7...which is cool I guess, but it was really disappointing to not even see a mildly attractive black girl here.

But again, everyone seems to have been locked away in the house this week. Nothing was open.

Now, I had full intentions of coming to write you guys that Colombian girls are way overated. But last night jut before I came home the stunners started to leak out. And I mean man were there some asses. But not in the volume I expectedd #1, and #2 they were 99.9% of the time with a guy or family.

Colombian women always have a guy. It appears to me they are better at holding relationships than Dominican girls.

Colombian women are more approachable,(surprisingly) than Dominican women during street approaches. There were times when ali and I got the complete cold shoulder in street approaches(in (Santo Domingo) as if we had a scam going or something. Same happened to me and pitt before, but they would get scared as if we were gonna rob them. This is Santo Domingo.

Here, in Colombia every girl will stop and talk to you with a smile. Very very few just straight up didn't. They also have manner
here unlike there Dominican counterpart.

Asses....Dominican girls asses are on average an 8.5, Colombians on average a 7. MAny have been fixedup which is fine for me, but naturally Dominicans win that category by FAAAAR!

Racism: I have heard that there is bad racism here in Colombia. I hadnt experienced any. As a matter of fact many girls were interested to see blacks that our doing well. They were mostly non-black girls though.
But to paint a good illustration to everyone. Black Colombians are to Colombia as to Hatians are to DR(in DR). Being any other type black

Also, where the hell do people get the statistics that cali is 60% black. That's Nutty. Its maybe 15% maaaybe. Bogota, there aren't many blacks at all. So I do not recommend coming for the black girls here. But if you like whiter more euro decent youll have a lot of chances.

SAftey: To say that this place is more dangerous than DR is laughable. Its more dangerous if ur in the drug trade,just like LA if you wanna gangbang hard. But this city and country is waaaay nicer, more developed and the people more educated. Also, I don't think the guys here approach girls. Because people seemto be very surprised, when a guy approaches a random girl. Versus DR, guys approach all the time. So this makes Colombian girlsmore receptive. much much more. Also we walked arounf in many places at night and seem to be the most dangerous thing on the street. lol
I would never ever, show my iPhone in DR at night, someone would roll up un you immediately. I also made it a point to go to one of the worse parts of bogota. I just wanted to see the hood girls. Now,you will know these spots are dangerous, because its fucking obvious. Unlike DR, where I don't think there are safe places, personally. For safety, Colombia is much safer and developed, hands down!!!

I would give Dominican girls the edge on average...personally. Though im not really even interested in them anymore.

Colombia is more livable, girls are good, but I think over rated.
They also arent as desperate as domincans. Both girls went out with tried to pay for things and argued about not paying. However they both were middle class, so that could be a part of it. I spend only 48 hours in each city, so a long timer will have more insight. Which will be great if they comment and give more in-depth analysis.

D

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Messages In This Thread