rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Found a Profitable Side Hustle

Found a Profitable Side Hustle

Update on my current progress and the status of my pyramid.

A brief recap below:

Initial Investment: 1500$
Boxes Received: 30
Individual Units: 30 x 12 = 360 E Hookahs
Retail price: 15$ x 360 Units = 5400$ Gross
Profit: 5400$ Gross - 1500$ I.I = 3900$ Profit*
*Keeping in mind the 1500$ I.I was mostly Gross from prior sales

I have a War Chest of 5400$ dollars now solely off of UBER. Next ill break down how I sold the 30 boxes so quickly and what the scoop is with my distribution network or pyramid.

30 boxes divided up as follows:

5 Boxes to Main Squeeze
3 Boxes to my High School Brother
2 Boxes to a Hookah/Shisha Bar in my Downtown
20 Boxes to the chain of convenience stores I sell to now*

*These things are one of their hottest sellers. All 3 of there locations (especially one near a high school) sell out within a week. They retail them for 19.99 for the record.

Profit: 5400$ Gross - 1500$ I.I = 3900$ Profit*
*Keeping in mind the 1500$ I.I was mostly Gross from prior sales

5400$ in the War Chest! Im extremely happy! This is literally 2 months in Thailand for me including air travel (Both Ways) Many might say I spend above whats needed but I like a comfortable apartment in Krong Ton Buri. I dont plan on going any time soon however as its nearly summer where I am and will Hustle it out a little longer until I have a bigger nest egg at least.

Regarding my new distribution Pyramid I have structured it as follows:

Myself at the top of course, Followed by my Main Squeeze and Brother as lieutenants/Managers, They are responsible for recruiting people under them and they receive 15% of their sales as a commission. The people under them receive nothing. They are merely grunts tasked with offloading the individual units.

The way it works is I order the units at wholesale cost, Then my lieutenants secure orders from the grunts and collect the cash. Once I count the dough they receive their 15% commission in cash and I sit on my fat ass and order some more! Ive effectively outsourced finding new customers and have whittled my time contribution to this business down to about 20 minutes a day. Of course im not a lazy fuck so im going to continue hustling my ass off to stack even more paper.

Regarding my 5400$ Ive reinvested the whole thing into more UBER, The breakdown is below:

5400$ Using the "2 for 1" deal = 108 Boxes
108 Boxes = 1296 Units
1296 Units X 15$ Retail = 19440$ Gross
Subtract 15% Commission = 16524$ Remaining
Shipping Cost = 540$ No Free shipping on an order this size!

Total Estimated Profit: 15,984$

Not sure how long it will take to sell 108 Boxes. But will keep the forum posted. For anyone interested the link is http://www.uberpuffs.com For the record I just ordered this shipment yesterday so I imagine Ill have it within 10 business days. Ill post a picture of all my boxes when I receive them.

CEO

Messages In This Thread