rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Tale of Two Chicks

A Tale of Two Chicks

Quote: (04-20-2014 10:14 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Well, date number 3 basically went no further than date number 2 sexually. Refused to get the bra off and refused to give the genitals some air... but she was more than willing to cum but having me rub her clit over her pants and hold her down by her neck (I didn't give her the satisfaction, I'm not getting any girl off unless my dick is coming out and getting serviced). Fuck that.

There was a minute where she totally had me and her respect game was working on me - now it's past the point of endearing and now it's just plain cock-teasing. 86'ing this one. It's a damn shame because her body is absolutely mint and I would love to get in it, but she told me "doesn't really go all the way with a guy unless she is in a relationship with him" so no thanks.

"We may be at an impasse. I only put a woman in a relationship if the sex is extremely hot. How do I even know you can keep up sexually with my appetite?"

This is more of a last resort: throw down a challenge.

Messages In This Thread