rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Tale of Two Chicks

A Tale of Two Chicks

Slut girl is sleeping with someone else too I reckon. I would happily have girl A for a week but then my self-preservation would kick in and start wondering how many other rides she is getting.

Girl B is making it hard for you, not playing by your rules and you're blue balling yourself by edging your t levels to a point where you're angry to backtrack.

I've noticed something on here and in myself, men who are demanding sex based on their own goals are not very good at backing down upon crossing a certain threshold and you end up pissed off. You end up deleting her number and then by the time you've had your fill of A girl you're moping over what you could have done better.

Girl A will be gone within 2-3 weeks.

Girl B wanted you to hold her down by her throat, that is something you should be keenly aware of and exploit to your advantage.

I reckon girl B is shit testing you really badly, does she always wear pants? Get on the horn and tell her the next date is at some decent restaurant and she is to wear a dress. Take it from there.

Messages In This Thread