rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Tale of Two Chicks

A Tale of Two Chicks

The title of this thread struck me because it's a similar title of a write up I want to do. I also have two girls on OKC that I met around the same time: One's Colombian, the other a typical American girl.

The Colombian is sweet, coy, feminine, long hair, sexually restrained, yet passionate etc. everything you read about.

The American is promiscuous, kinky and loud. She's cute and not masculine by any means, but it can't compare.

The thing is while the Colombian is great to spend time with, the American girl is so much more fun to be with, so I have to agree with WIA.

I'd definitely rather raise kids with the Colombian girl, but for now as a 22 y.o. it's sluts all the way.

I can totally see your point, and I plan on spending time with both these girls until...well idk when, but I guess I just look at it differently.

Messages In This Thread