rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where is the game?

Where is the game?

The title maybe be a bit ambiguous but I just want to start out by saying that 'game' has been one of the most enlightening things in my life. Apart from getting better with girls, it has helped in other aspects to an extend that I actually enjoy socializing and networking now. Roosh's book was particularly a good one to cut off the fluff and bullshit and to the point.

Back to main point, I don't mean to troll or flame anyone. I've been beginning to doubt the whole "game" thing and hypocrisy in this forum. While I can tell from personal experience that women in east are much more sweet and caring, I believe they exist everywhere but obviously in lesser proportions. So Why the hell do we need to flock to other countries then?
Running, through the travel section I see guys spending thousands dollars just to escape to another country for a "flag". Poland/Ukraine/South America/Asia. Yes makes sense because they have hot girls but more importantly, the male competition is non existent. I can tell from personal experience, things in such countries felt like I just had to show up and be a non awkward guy. I'm pretty sure you guys have an idea of what I'm talking about by now. There's no way you can compare an average German dude to an Eastern European counterpart. A good looking guy would just need to go and say "Hi" while most would need to test and try their "routines" several times before they are able to close. I believe there's a reason why we never see any interest in Western EU, Germany/Spain/Italy. They are just harder playing grounds aren't they? You all could say that you had great game, yes it helps to some extend but basically when you have most things on easy mode why boast about skillful you are or try to convince yourself women are just more feminine and nicer? why should those qualities even matter if you are just looking a ONS. If guys really have their "tight game" shouldn't you be able to bang the top creame of females who are both hot and have nice personalities instead of flying out to another continent for a week exclusively for girls?

It's plain and simple sexual arbitrage and not game. I'm not being hateful because fuck it, if there are places with easy pussy why not exploit it but I'm just calling out people for being hypocritical.

Messages In This Thread