rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The group of men who doesn't want to leave the USA

The group of men who doesn't want to leave the USA

The age remark is legitimate but I am under no delusions.

Would a man worth $10M leave the USA? No because I am pretty sure people who are CEOs have other things to do and opportunities to sieze here.

One CEO I know well owns 30+ houses in the USA he is worth in the $40M range. His girlfriend is 24 and he is knocking on 40. No I am not on his level lol, but if I get there I am not leaving.

Basically, if you can't make it in the USA to the top, then you should leave. If you have a shot at the top you should try. Try as hard as possible. You got until mid 30s to early 40s to try and kill it here in the USA. As others noted men have a good peak in their early thirties so don't blame looks till you cross at least 35.

It comes down to a simple equation in reality.

Your income here vs your income abroad. If it is equal leave, if your income here is 3x+ higher you stay.

If it is the same, feel free to leave, Colombia, Mexico City and Rio is where you will find me. Along with a weekend binge trip to Iceland which was fun as hell!

Anyway, if your income here is increasing rapidly stay on the gas. When you're 35+ or 40+ if you're not getting better then feel free to bounce.

Again I am not delusional though, when I leave to live abroad it is not going to be because "America sucks" it is going to be because "I didn't quite get to where I wanted to be". But America is exactly what put me in that position in the first place. I won't have any hate towards the USA, I will say yeah the girls aren't as feminine, but seeing the nba finals, buying my first property, making my first $X net worth is all because I am lucky enough to have been born here.

If you can bang 8s in the USA and make dough. You are not running away and complaining that the world is ending. You're hoping you can keep performing and running full steam ahead.

If you really can't hack it here then leave and bang cute girls abroad, just remember that USA passport, that USA income, that USA work ethic, that USA freedom is why you're even able to do it.

So TL;DR if you leave it means you really maxed out in the USA, whatever maxed out means for you.

I sure don't see guys who win the World Series of poker tweeting about feminism/ "cultural issues".

Messages In This Thread