rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Good Use for Fat Chicks (and Older Broads)

A Good Use for Fat Chicks (and Older Broads)

Just to make things clear, I wasn't talking about straight-up chubby chasing (or OBESE chasing, for that matter). There are plenty of homeboys down for that, but I'm not one of them. I, for one, am glad those guys exist because, the way I see it, those guys neutralize themselves, and some fatties in the process, from an already stressed market.

I was talking about running some practice or exploratory game on the chubsters (mildly chub or less-than-ideal otherwise, but not huge or straight-up nasty) as a sort of warm-up or practice for the hotter prospects later in the day. If she's a decent-looking fatty, you might get some pretty true-to-life practice. The idea that she "will suspect you're not interested because you're so out of her league" doesn't apply unless you're really going for the dredges. Most girls (especially fat girls nowadays, it seems) think they're way hotter than they are--particularly if they're wearing "a cute outfit," our something else stupid. And, here and there, you may want to convert some of those practice approaches into real bangs.

Having said that, I agree with Moma that a too-skinny broad can be a problem too. I banged a girl like that off-and-on for a few months, and got tired of seeing her rib cage and hip bones. It was like fucking an anatomical model in a laboratory or a concentration-camp victim.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread