rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Good Use for Fat Chicks (and Older Broads)

A Good Use for Fat Chicks (and Older Broads)

I've found a way to make lemonade out of the abysmal state of affairs created by the American obesity epidemic.

Like most guys, my first or second approach is never as good as my third or fourth. Sure, some days you're just on, and everything that comes out of your mouth and the way you carry yourself is just solid gold. But, on the average working day, you need a little warm-up.

I open low-hanging fruit, chubbed-out (not obese) chicks and older serviceable broads, routinely to get my mojo going. I also experiment new material or angles on them. This works especially well in day-game, when you need to get your day started without the crutches of alcohol, a dark room, and loud music. It loosens me up, gets me some answers on new ideas, and probably helps the whole fatness problem by suggesting--when I don't at least number-close the bitches--that they fucked it up somehow (i.e., by being fat). In my book, it's a win-win-win.

Fat bitches aren't always easier targets, though. They throw funny, unpredictable obstacles your way and, as result, work well as "sparring partners" for the real thing. This is especially the case with fat chicks that would otherwise be hot (a tragic circumstance that I see far too often), but haven't adjusted their egos for the extra weight. Every now and then, you can pivot the interaction toward a nearby hottie, if you know what you're doing. I've done this successfully a couple of times.

Thoughts? Objections? Does everyone already do this?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread