rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kitestring: The Whiteknighting App

Kitestring: The Whiteknighting App

Quote: (04-17-2014 06:58 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2014 01:50 PM)xxMarco Wrote:  

It's a good concept but it won't work.

I see lots of situations where girls go out and go home with a guy. Sometimes don't even tell anyone. The next day all her friends are calling around to see where said girl is. Turns out she "passed out" at a guys house.

I could see girls getting really drunk and forgetting about the app only to have a situation escalate quickly.

It's stupid. I also don't really see girls in much danger these days. Very rarely do I see a girl walking down the street. Alone. Not on her cell phone. What's with all the stranger danger

hahaha "I passed out at a guys house" such a classic line.

I've heard it used [Image: lol.gif]

I brought this one girl to a big backyard BBQ/Party one time. My friends have a nice tiki bar setup in the back yard. I left her there for an hour to hang out while I went and picked up my friend. When I got back she was kinda drunk. Evidently my friend was playing bartender and poured like 10 different rounds of shots for everybody at the tiki bar.

She saw me walk in and walked over to me laughing and threw her arms around me and said "I think I drank too many shots".

So we ended up partying into the night and crashed on the futon together. She's laying with her head on my chest and her arms around me like girls do. Like 4am her cell starts ringing. It was her boyfriend checking up on her. She tells him that she's at a party and got too drunk to drive home so she crashed on futon and she's ok. Meanwhile we're laying there wrapped around each and I'm sitting there quiet just smiling at her while she straight up lies to this guy. Funny shit.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread