rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Managua, Nicaragua Data Sheet

Managua, Nicaragua Data Sheet

Quote: (04-20-2014 01:22 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

I odd thing I noticed about Nicas is that they won't appear all that friendly at first. They won't say hi, thank you, bye etc. But if you make any effort then they are really laid back and easy going.

The girls were blah. Not Costa Rica or Colombia. It did appear to be a conservative country and some of the tourist places like San Juan don't even have that many local girls so you really would have to focus on Managua, or maybe Leon which is the second city.

Agree about it being a super good value. Really cheap and plenty of affordable places to stay. Food is not outstanding but you can find nice deals: I ate $6 lobster every freaking day in San Juan. I would go back just for that.

Crime is so over rated there. Managua may be a shithole and unsafe in parts but the rest of the country is very safe. If anything, Costa Rica is more dangerous especially with all the tourist scammers.

Yeah it felt a lot more dangerous in San Jose, Costa Rica than in Managua. Nicas just don't have that violent of a culture I think. Costa Rica is developing a big drug problem also, I think it's making it a lot worse.

Messages In This Thread