rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What does it mean when a girl says "he makes me feel special"

What does it mean when a girl says "he makes me feel special"

Every woman wants to be made to feel special. But what does that look like on the guy's end?

It's a complex question. But I think a huge chunk of it comes from learning to be present with a girl.

Most of the time we're absent, or in our heads, or thinking of the next thing we want to say or have to do. If you can train yourself to dive deeply into the moment and actually BE there 100%, embracing what's happening NOW, then when a woman is speaking to you or even with you somewhere, she'll really feel like you're there with her. Like you hear her, see her and understand her. Talking less helps.

Presence is contagious to boot. If you're present it sucks other people in. You know that feeling when somebody has really powerful eye contact and it forces you to snap out of your thoughts and sucks you into the intensity of the moment? What if your whole being can have this effect on the person you're with? Well, it can. It comes with practice and experience.

The second thing I'm going to say also comes with practice and experience: you've got to fuck a woman real good. Considering how poorly most guys make love, that in itself is special!

I was just with a girl last night for the first time. Cute little 21 year old thing, quite precocious. She's been with a lot of guys (I was ask about that kind of thing, I'm curious) and she told me that only 2 guys ever gave her a fucking that really left her feeling amazing. She even forgot when the last time she felt like that was. Until I reminded her.

And surprise surprise, fucking a girl good is equal parts dominance and presence. Yeah you can be a dominant gorilla but if you're oblivious to subtle movements and sounds and sensations and don't tune in to that energetic channel, you'll just be pounding away and she'll see that you're not even there with her and it'll turn her off a bit.

And on the flip side, if you're switched on and paying attention but don't exercise dominance often enough, the girl won't get her primal need for manhandling met.

The last thing I want to say is that if you can really allow yourself to feel that the girl your'e with IS special, and allow that to come through in your eyes and your body language and your fucking and everything you do with her, she'll feel it man. On one level, women are all the same. But on the other hand, they're so incredibly unique and different from one another.

The older I get (28 now), the more I really feel like every girl I'm with brings something uniquely beautiful to my life. Like she adds something to the mural of my personality. Or teaches me something new. A new perspective, a new mannerism, a new trick in bed. There's something about being open and available to how beautiful and special a woman can be and allowing yourself to feel that authentically and without apology and not hide it.

And it's not anything you do in particular. If she sees it and feels it, it will make her feel that she's special just being with you.

Messages In This Thread