rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What does it mean when a girl says "he makes me feel special"

What does it mean when a girl says "he makes me feel special"

On the surface, the question "what does it mean when a girl says 'he makes me feel special'" sounds beta. But here's the background:

My last gf, we drifted apart after about 6 months - just the natural drifting apart that I felt for her and she felt for me. She ended up going back to her previous bf (a married dude with 3 kids) who she had told me in the past she really liked "because he made her feel special."

This is not a one-off situation though. Looking back most of my gfs have said that I could be arrogant, a dick, etc. I don't want to be perceived this way, and I've worked to really tame those characteristics. However, they basically said I never made them feel special.

I reflected on my own life of when someone made me feel special and appreciated. I could count several times where I was embodied by the warm feeling of really being appreciated by someone (usually from school/work), but could not pin point what that person did to make feel special as I could not remember any specifics, just the overall feeling.

This morning I was talking to one of my good friends who told me his gf this past weekend tried to pull off the "how come you don't make me feel special" card on him and he and I were both at a loss on what the fuck that means. lol.

I would like to hear what others have said or done to make a girl feel special, because I really want this tool to add to my bag of tricks! Obviously it is a tool to use in relationship game, not during the courtship phase.

I think it is important to truly appreciate those few people who you do care about in life, and I guess my EQ (emotional intelligence) is a little delinquent in this regard.

Messages In This Thread