rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which VPN provider?

Which VPN provider?

Help me Jesus...help me Tom Cruise....

I can't put money in my account that I have access to while abroad cause my VPN stopped working. Soon I will have to stop sucking dick for free and start charging an I may end up losing some of my most well endowed customers.

So here is the deal... months and months ago my internet would only work with if my VPN was turned on. Without it turned on I couldn't connect to the internet. Which was really no problem I just always used the VPN. Now however my internet works without the VPN but not with the VPN. I'm not good with computers, technology, basic math, or human decency. I'm not sure how to fix this problem which is now a YUGE problem cause I want to leave the Ukraine this week but can't sign into my banking website or app from the Ukraine.

My VPN is paid for Astrill account if that matters.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread