rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do women really want Alpha men?

Do women really want Alpha men?

Quote: (01-23-2011 12:24 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I was in this shoe store last week buying a pair of boots, I waited for the sales clerk to finish up with his "customer". The guy was making excuses and finally said he had to come back with his girlfriend for her opinion.
I then tried on my boots and purchased them within 5 minutes, as the clerk is ringing in my sale - I made a joke about not needing to bring my woman for her opinion. The sales clerk responds with a smile saying that guys come in here all the time with there girlfriends, who literally point at the shoes saying NO, NO, NO, NO and YES.

I see so many of these relationships around that is really makes me wonder, what women truly want.

I myself never pander to women and stay strong like a man, but I think women get a bit scared when you don't soften.

Your thoughts?

She's more concerned with making the sale... so I think you're confusing that with what she thinks of men. Women are more likely to convince betas to buy something anyway. As for those women, they like controlling their men like that.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread