rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen Game: Black at University Edition.

Teen Game: Black at University Edition.

Nvm the other dudes bro. I don't sense troll, they're just picking on you. tbh if you were in the states and you worked on your serial killer vibe then you would be killing it. Bitches love that english accent. AND you got a rudebwoy slang?! Oh yeah. But the best advice I can give you is to do what you're already doing man. Keep working on that vibe you give off. I guess you're introverted, get involved in maybe one or two popular organizations that have a lot of females in them. No more than that because then you wont be focused on your classes and might get immersed in bullshit college politics.

TALK TALK TALK to everyone you meet. You might be awkward at first but if you're a cool dude then it'll all get better. The nervousness will always be there so fucking ACCEPT it and roll with it. Other people WILL NOT know you're nervous.

As for the girls, approach anyone you want bro, don't let speculation keep you from at least talking to them and probing how receptive they might be because you'll never know until you do it.

DO NOT hang with losers. Oh my gawd nothing will be worse than being associated with fucking losers. Hand out with people who aren't really like you. Do some pushups and situps everyday. Like 100. That takes literally five minutes. And when it comes to those bars and shit 30 60 miles away, fuck em. Thats too damn far. Just do all your game during the day during and in between classes.

Messages In This Thread