rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game analysis: learning to treat women like men?

Game analysis: learning to treat women like men?

Quote: (04-16-2014 06:29 AM)Biologist Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2014 04:12 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

What helps me very much in depedestalization and aloofness is having something (fun) else to do beside talk to her. You, your goal(s) and your interest at the moment should go first. She is a companion in your quest, not you in her quest. Don't go out of your way for a woman and she's yours. After you bang her then you can make some exceptions.

Quoted for truth.

I don't necessarily agree with the idea that in order to fuck a girl it's best to treat her like a man.

By far, the most effective thing I have found is to keep your life as the number one priority. Focus on your health, how you make your money, your interests and your hobbies. You need to look after yourself and do whatever you can to maximise your value.

The girl needs to know that you are a high value male, and that she is lucky to be able to be a part of your life.

Red pill knowledge right there. I need to write this shit down.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Messages In This Thread