rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game analysis: learning to treat women like men?

Game analysis: learning to treat women like men?

I think I may not have presented myself precisely enough.

In the case that you are attempting to create attraction, I would compare that to making make friends. I argue that, especially in a bar setting, fucking around and creating a good-times vibe is more important than being logical and using reason.

I would agree that the strategy you use when talking to men and women is completely different, but that's only because you're attempting to extract completely different outcomes from the two interactions...unless you're a "pansexual" [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (04-15-2014 03:47 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I think your post is on the right track (de-pedestalization) but I disagree with the title. Depends on which men you are talking about and how you grew up. Guy friends who know each other well and tease each other? Sure. But If you were brought up to be basically polite and agreeable when interacting with strangers in everyday life then I would say no. Attraction is in the push as they say. Otherwise you come off as someone with no backbone and/or boring. You can get away with saying things to girls, which they actually like, which you would not say to a guy who you just met, because you wouldn't want to get their back up.

Also, part of the feminist mythology is that girls are just no different than boys but with different private parts. This is clearly not the case, and they also have different mating strategies. If women were exactly like men you could just use reason and logic when interacting with them...but that's a guaranteed attraction killer.

Messages In This Thread