rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weekend trip to Lviv report

Weekend trip to Lviv report

Quote: (04-24-2014 07:17 AM)whoishe Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2014 07:07 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2014 05:16 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2014 10:27 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  

Lviv is nice in Spring/Autumn, though rather dull in summertime as many people are on their holidays.

Odessa is a good idea in June, as the summer clubs will be open, Odessa also has better facilities than Lviv. The girls are hotter in Odessa, but in Lviv they are more receptive(although this doesn't always translate into tangible results)
Thanks for your input.

I am not really interested in Odessa or other places at the moment. Like I mentioned in opening post - I am not a player, I am a below average guy, who is looking for increase his chances on dating market. For me something like "good enough women quality" exists and definitely Lviv is good enough.

Also, I am in process of re-reading "Bang Ukraine" and Roosh mentions there how important is when you are in some local social circle and/or you are not a stranger to girls you are trying to pick up. I positioned myself very well in this aspect in Lviv and it would be extremely poor decision for me to go elsewhere and start from the bottom.

Decision to go for month to Lviv in May/June has absolutely no money sense for me. Its still possible I will do it though and will consider it "investment" for my future plans.

Not really true, rolling solo doing day and night game was a delight for me there, the girls were very open. If your looks are below average then yes social circles will help, also you are Polish so will be able to understand the lingo somewhat?
Yeah, I understand a little bit and sometimes get away with speaking polish (with additions of ukrainian or russian words).

Don't really understand rest of your post though. Whats wrong with me trying to maximize my chances and looking to date in place where I feel I have the highest (doesn't mean they are very high...) chance to succeed? I am not questioning you will continue to have a great time in Crimea, why should I? I just don't see a point of doing it by myself.

I am not saying you shouldn't go to Lviv, actually considering the fact you are Polish I would say it's the best place for you. Crimea?, what on earth are you talking about, who told you to go there?

Good luck

Messages In This Thread