rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weekend trip to Lviv report

Weekend trip to Lviv report

Quote: (04-18-2014 06:38 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2014 06:27 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I agree with your observations.In Lvov at ladies night you almost never fail.I had the sense of too much easiness although there is not this polish craziness there.

Just to be sure - I didn't write anything about how Ladies Night are easy and probably for me it won't be. But if they are for you I don't doubt it, so congratulations once again.

I remember in one ladies night I came to the club with 5 girls,had two of them in my lap and then I was between two 20 years old model looking having one hand on the panties of one of them while the other caressed my hand.I have also fingered girls there on ladies night while kissing their girlfriends.So nothing is impossible.Some women appear with too hot appearance(once I saw a fishnet blouse with no bra and the nipples protruding out of the holes).
A decent Pole can kill it there there is no doubt.Polish are viewed in western Ukraine as serious businessmen and people of importance.
Some highlights in Lvov.I ask a girl:
-What music do you like?
Her answer:I like hardcore sex.

Another one I had just met:Would you like to go for a coffee?
Her:I do not want to drink coffee.Let"s get to your hotel room.

Or after some caressing:
Her:What is your favourite sexual position?
Me:Anal.
Her(turning to the wall and lifting her skirt):Fuck my ass.

Messages In This Thread