rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Islam red pill?

Is Islam red pill?

It is obviously red pill when it comes to women and they show that with how they treat their women in their country. I just don't think scripture or make belief stories should be necessary to have these red pilled beliefs about women, but it turns out most people are too dumb to see things objectively like men on this forum.

I'm atheist but I see that religion is necessary to control normies, otherwise they just gravitate toward complete degeneracy. Regular atheistic people are not really atheists, they just say they are to absolve themselves from responsibility and be degenerate.

if you give women freedom you make men redundant you will naturally see harems form around women like we see today. They will choose not to breed and the government brings in immigrants to replace the host population. Islam is an inoculation against all of that. The difference is only who you are paying lip service to. Islam in the middle east or to the state and feminism in the West.

Messages In This Thread