rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is red pill thinking neither left or right wing?

Is red pill thinking neither left or right wing?

I've read lots of manosphere articles and I see that a lot of right wing and left wing types associate red pill with conservatism or right wing politics.

Personally, I would define red pill to be more about non dogmatic pragmatic free thinking than anything else. America's politics and the left/right culture war is all about dogmatic beliefs.

The left's feminism and race politics is definitely blue pill but the conservative right's stance on religion and xenophobia and the like seems just as blue pill and dogmatic.

I have quite a few conservative friends who are definitely politically right wing but when I tried to explain some red pill thinking they scoffed at the notion. The ones I know are hardcore U.S. nationalists, religious, and xenophobic to the core. They are also quite beta when it comes to interacting with American women. They would never dream of going abroad, exploring other countries, or expanding their world view.

What do you all think about this?

Messages In This Thread