rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women hate virtue. True?

Women hate virtue. True?

This question is a bit philosophical about the nature of women. I was reading the Book of Pook and came across this quote which I found interesting. Curious to hear thoughts about it. Here it is in context:

Quote:Quote:

...women's entire consciousness revolves around the axis of sexuality.

However, to prevent themselves from feeling like a slut, you must create a real or superficial relationship with her INSIDE OF HER MIND before she'll f-ck you.

Have I not said that women are entirely sexual BY DEFAULT and their concern is not that they are sexual but on how EVERYONE ELSE perceives it?

Did I not say that Speed Seduction absolutely does NOTHING to truly 'seduce' her but only bring down the social/reputation dam that keeps women's sexuality from flooding everything and anyone? Here is the confirmation.

Women will have sex left and right but that fear of 'slut' behavior stops them and frustrates them.

In other words, women hate virtue and will despise purity. Thus, there are no true 'innocent' girls.

Do you think this is true for all time, and in general, or was it meant to apply only to this particular context?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Messages In This Thread