rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All women are gold diggers.

All women are gold diggers.

Quote: (04-14-2014 10:11 AM)Bix Wrote:  

It's hard to believe only one one person, conservative, brought up a very important fact: that we are no better than the gold-diggers.

I used to be a classic "nice guy". I'm sure many of us here have been at one time or another. Yes, I was genuinely nice a lot of the time, but I realized at some point that not every facet of myself I thought of as "nice" qualified. If I took a girl out to dinner and she wasn't interested in me, I'd be angry and would feel pissed off about it. If I did her a favor or favors and she didn't fall for me, I would think of her as a bitch. I'm so nice, after all! If a girl can go out with such a nice guy as me and not be interested, then she obviously didn't want a nice guy. She only wanted guys with money or very good looks. Shallow bitch! I would think. I'm so nice to do all these things for her. Golly me, I'm the genuine article! All I want is a hot chick to dig me and appreciate me for what a great guy I am!

Wait, what?

God, I felt so stupid when I realized how long it took me to realize the utter hypocrisy in my thinking. All that time, I thought of myself as "genuine" and sincere. My infatuations were real, of course. My love was strong. But it took a while for me to realize that I didn't ever fall in love with fat or ugly chicks. LOL Every once in a while I'd flip for an averagish girl after things got started, but I only lost it quickly for good looking girls.

And there it is. I am just as shallow, only in a different way.

And every teenage romcom is based on the same thing. Unpopular guy falls in love with high school head cheerleader and as we watch her turn from shallow bitch that only likes buff jocks to sweet caring girl-next-door that comes to the realization that nerdboy is a great guy and deserves her pussy, the audience doesn't even notice that he is every bit as shallow as her and that no, he does NOT deserve her pussy any more than a fat ugly troll deserves his dick.

So now you've got a bunch of money, which is very cool, and you're depressed that girls are throwing themselves at you because of it? Seriously? You feel jaded by what, exactly? One of the most obvious truths in the history of the world? You knew this already. But more importantly, unless you are just as happy banging a land whale as you are VS models, then are you any better? You want girls to ONLY like you for you but do you like girls ONLY for who they are inside? My guess is no.

I understand why you feel the way you do. Even now, I feel that way sometimes too (not that I have a lot of money but I see how the world works). It sucks to know that the hottest girls in the world will never like you only for who you are inside. They might like that too, but they'll also like your abs, your money, your car, your power, etc. Just like you might like a girl's personality just fine, but unless it comes in a fairly nice package you don't want it, do you?

If you really want someone to like you for you and only you, then hide your money, drive a Civic, wear Gap like everyone else and move into a shitty one-bedroom apartment. Then you'll know she likes you for your personality. Don't forget to stop working out and get fat because you don't want her to like you for your looks either.

The point is, there is nothing to be bitter about. Or at least, don't be bitter about how women are, be bitter about the fact that everyone in your life has lied to you about what relationships are really made of.

At the end of the day, even if you do get fat, wear Gap, drive a Civic and make $40k a year, the girl that ends up going for you STILL doesn't like you ONLY for you. She might like you a lot, but she is probably not going to like you for long if you get a new job making $20k, start riding a bicycle and wear shitty rags, and get even fatter (or if she likes fat guys, get really skinny).

Hey, you're lucky compared to women. They have their looks and personality. Men have looks, personality, power, money and status to work with. Women will not get far if either of those two qualities is less than average but guys can have two or three of the five qualities at ZERO and still get awesome tail.

Ay mate - you are right! The only problem is that we are being lied from birth about those things. At least money is always mentioned in the blue-pill, so it should not come as a surprise. Looks always matter - even for the Master PUA. And money helps too because you can swim in waters with more HB8-10s around you. At least men can work on money, Game, Alpha-personality, interesting life experiences which make you more Alpha and they can work on their bodies too to a good degree.

A girl is stuck with her inborn look, can doll up and take care in order to not get fat and dress nicely. She can improve a few things, but that won't increase her attractivity.

Messages In This Thread