rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A lesson on being too sociable.

A lesson on being too sociable.

Now, I know many of you recommend being sociable in general ETC ETC...however

Many guys, as the pussy thirsty hyenas that they are, will no doubt scheme against you. Many guys in my classes are now attempting to use me to get close to the girls that they want to nail by either A) getting into every conversation I have with X girl or B) by cockblocking I.E. "hey man, I see you talking up every girl, are you some sort of player?" or "Dang look at McCoy talking to a new girl everyday!"

Now this can happen to you regardless of the setting, be it classroom, bar, rave, or nightclub.

So while you're out there having a good time, talking to everyone, I know many guys do that as a warm up...make sure you don't make yourself too inviting or else get ready for a bunch of pussy thirsty guys rushing you as if you were Antonija Misura(if you don't know who that is, please do your dick a favor and google her) who just happened to be naked, unconscious, and covered in honey.

Messages In This Thread