rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game in Australia - comparing notes?

Day Game in Australia - comparing notes?

In Sydney, I've had most success when I've played the foreigner card TO foreign girls. After your opener try something like 'Yeh I've just moved here from *insert novel city*(I usually tell them I'm moved from the Blue Mountains) - and I'm looking for a great *insert place* (I usually ask for grocery store). You can even mention how you also JUST ran out of phone data and can't use GPS if they give you a blank look.

If I notice the foreign girls aren't in a hurry and are chatty, I usually ask them for a quick coffee or even a drink later that night. I've had more success with the vulnerable foreign vibe as opposed to the cocky vibe for daygame.

The 10% close rate from street approaches that Roosh mentions in DayGame is pretty accurate for the local girls in Syd. I've found it to be higher (closer to 20%) for foreign girls though.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Messages In This Thread