rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beach Condo Rental in Bulgaria

Beach Condo Rental in Bulgaria

(not sure if this is allowed by forum rules, since its somewhat commercial - if not allowed, mod please remove, I do not wish to break the rules)

Allright, so I'm thinking of quitting my 9-5 job for the summer and spending more time at the beach house. It has a couple of rental units - I usually rent them out for the whole season because I'm not there to manage logistics related to short-term rentals.
This year I could be more flexible, though.

If some buddies from the forum wish to coordinate and get one unit they could schedule who stays when, give it to another one, or host friends over any way they please.
You could choose from two units - 1 bedroom or studio, both have two beds, living area with sofa, kitchen, bathroom, balcony. Studio is a bit smaller and has only a partition between living and sleeping area (no closing door) but has A/C; 1-bedroom is somewhat larger and has a separate bedroom with a door, but has no A/C.
Both could sleep 3 people (one on the convertible sofa).

The location is in Sveti Vlas, up on the hill above the marina. The walk going down is 5 minutes, going up it's 10-15, depending on your stairs climbing speed. The marina area has several beaches as well as a promenade with a couple of night clubs and restaurants. It gets decent turnout, but of course not as crazy as nearby Sunny Beach. To go to Sunny Beach, you can get the bus (bus stop 2 min. walk from the house) but it only runs until 12pm so on the way back you either have to cab it, or stay until 6am and then get back on the daily bus.

Google has a "street walk" in Sveti Vlas, but their pics were taken off-season so it's eerily empty. Anyway, here it is so you can see what the place looks like:
https://www.google.bg/maps/preview?q=Sve...8,,0,-4.21

This is what the house looks like on the inside:
[Image: Vlas.jpg]

And a view from the house (but not from the units available - unfortunately, they look backwards, towards the forest):
[Image: web1.jpg]

The rates I'm offering to the forum are as follows:
- Whole season (May to September) - 1300 EUR
- One month in peak season (July or August) - 500 EUR
- One month in non-peak season (June or September) - 350 EUR
I am reluctant to do weekly/daily because I still live in Sofia permanently and may not be available to give out keys, pickup guests, etc. So as a minimum lets say one month, and whole season is of course preferable. If the units are free and I'm there, I might do a weekly, including airport pickup, on a negotiable basis (message me).

This is the rate for one unit and includes water but not electric (this might run around 20 EUR/mo. for normal use - mostly water heater, to 50+ if you run the AC all day - not necessary in the Bulgaria climate). There is WiFi but the rooter is downstairs and you usually don't get a good signal higher than the 2nd floor. So you may buy a 3G package from a local provider, such service costs 10-20 EUR/mo. depending on the speed you need.

It's not a hotel, so there is no breakfast, housekeeping - there is a washing machine in the basement for you to wash your clothes and bed linens as often as you like free of charge.
Also, while you are welcome to bring girls (duh!) the house rules are no loud late-night parties, because there is a family with small kids, and a group of people who get up early for work who also live in the house.

Lastly - due to my family situation, I will not be able to be your wingman, but at least I'll be a good host and always help with tips for night clubs and local game, restaurants, shopping, food, language, transportation, or whatever you may need in a foreign country.

Messages In This Thread