rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats Your Price

Whats Your Price

I was wondering through Betapedia and enjoying all of the extreme beta displays, when I came across this

I was, for the first time in my life, truly disgusted. And what makes it worse is the fact that they are managing to dupe thousands of rich and successful guys out of their hard earn cash, and advertise it as a way that a women can earn a little extra money.

So in the spirit of RVF, I did some digging into the owner, Brandon Wade, who also owns Seeking Arrangements and Miss Travel, which I do not agree with but can get over it. But how can a man sleep at night, knowing that thousands of "lost" men are being conned into bidding for the "privilege" of a first date.

And lets not forget the women on this site, who most of them are there to get bills or items paid for and has lead to a pandemic within that community called "First Date Fraudsters", in which women will fake having an connection with you to lead to a second date, or even more worrying, will pick a place near a shopping mall in the hopes of getting you to buy her items.

Messages In This Thread