rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game of Thrones, red pill analysis?

Game of Thrones, red pill analysis?

Spoilers. I will say it again, spoilers.

Before the book series is finished, we had better get a varys chapter and littlefinger chapter.

Tywin, Littlefinger and Varys are the only alphas in the series(possibly Euron Greyjoy but we really have no idea what he is up to just yet). LF talks in one of the chapters in book for about who the players are and who the pieces are.

Ned is an idiot. So is Rob. They are the white knights of the show, and same for Jon Snow(at least in his current incarnation, he is a beta white knight).

Someone mentioned that bran and bloodraven are like gods. it is possible that Jon Snow is Azor Ahaii(the red god), a huge number of indicators of this in book five, but they have not outright said this yet. And even more speculation that the song of ice and fire is about him along with the prophecies.

I like Stannis, but is he alpha? It honestly would not shock me to see him come out on top of the iron throne when all is said and done, or at least he will end up playing a role in saving Westeros from the white walkers

Gregor Clegane is like Victarion Greyjoy- total grunts who are manipulated by their leaders.

Messages In This Thread