rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yeah, I don't like Tinder

Yeah, I don't like Tinder

Quote: (04-08-2014 07:11 PM)Nemausus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2014 06:12 PM)future Wrote:  

I casually made a Tinder account about a month ago. I don't care too much about FB, so my profile pic was still the default FB profile pic which became the profile pic on Tinder. Then I forgot about Tinder for a month. I saw people on this forum saying lots of good things about it a few days ago and so I put up a better profile pick on Tinder. I have been swiping right since then, but haven't received a single match. So either:
1) in that one month all women in a 100-km radius have already swiped me left,
or 2) Tinder is not for small towns like mine (Waterloo, Ontario),
or 3) I am too fuckin ugly.

I'd experiment with a few pics. Instead of pics that show your face close up, maybe focus on something that's more contextual. Like you traveling, or doing something adventurous. That might get you more matches than an honest/detailed picture. That's how I do it. It wasn't planned, I just happened to use recent pictures of me traveling and standing in unique locations, no close ups. It's worked for me and I'm fairly certain not in the top 10% of looks.

I've never been to Waterloo, (been to Kitchener) so I don't know much about the town itself. But I've got to imagine with two Universities (Waterloo and Laurier) there's got to be a lot of prime, young pussy in your geographical range. Edit: I just checked, there's 40,000 undergraduate students at those schools, according to wikpedia. As we know, most are women. That means there's 20,000+ young, student girls in your region. Edit #2: Conestoga college in Kitchener 11,000 full-time; 30,000 part-time students. More young pussy!

If you can find a Tinder formula that works for you (pictures + good message/text game) you could develop a nice passive pussy stream for yourself.

I'd consider investing a little more time in it.

Has anyone every tried to get a professional photographer to take candid pictures of you doing stuff?

I am not photogenic, but with some guidance I bet anyone can be made to look hot with the right angles and lighting.

Messages In This Thread