rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the alpha way in dealing with organizational conflicts?

What is the alpha way in dealing with organizational conflicts?

So, I'm posting this here because you guys always have great advice on the topic of game, women and relationships.

Long story short, this guy I considered a close friend in my grad program is being very difficult in working with us on our group project. This project is time consuming but something that needs to be done in order for us to graduate. What happened was that he was being indecisive as the leader for the project, so I took over and now we are almost finished(was I wrong in doing this?) However, he became really upset when this happened. Nevertheless, it was a really great feeling on my part because this so-called friend of mine acted(and is still acting) like a crazy ex, sending us these passive aggressive emails how our project would be "soooo embarrassing." He also made it extremely stressful for the rest of the people in the group by not participating more in the process and making us do more shit.

I'm not sure what to do about reconciling with him. I don't think I was in the wrong by taking over(correct me if I'm wrong. I'm open to constructive criticism.)And it seems like I'm the only one that wants to talk it out between us.

So, what is the alpha way to deal with this? I don't like all this fucking high-school drama shit, but I feel like I need to deal with it in a certain way.

Messages In This Thread