rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College dilemma

College dilemma

Quote: (04-07-2014 10:19 PM)Osiris Wrote:  

Apply to a PA school that does both a bachelor's and a masters. They get more respect and pay than a nurse anyway.

Or go to Cuba.
http://medicc.org/ns/documents/How-to-Apply.pdf

The Cuban medical program accepts Americans on scholarship, you spend two years in the classroom then another four working in the field - literally, the field. They go donde no hay doctor. Tuition, accommodation and board are free, and a small stipend is provided for students

If I could go back in time, I'd do it. No joke. Master Spanish, have a medical degree and experience working in adverse conditions across the globe. I had a Cuban doctor in El Salvador who really knew her shit and was the only person who spoke English in the clinic I was at, saved my ass.

Wow, that is amazing. I also seem to fufill the requirements. I take it spanish isn't required? I have a very basic knowledge of spanish...

Wow, will definetly look into this! Thank you!

And thanks to everyone else for the suggestions and ideas. Just the kind of help I hoped Id get. This forum never, ever fails me.

Messages In This Thread