rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have a problem - Premature Ejaculation

I have a problem - Premature Ejaculation

I haven't read the other comments yet, but I'm going to jump in.

There is esoteric knowledge, thousands of years old, dedicated to your dilemma. You could call it sexual yoga, but let's just use modern language; it's kinesthetic visualization.

Normally we walk around in a haze, barely aware of either our own thoughts or our bodies. For sex you need to be finely tuned in to what you are feeling in your body.

And here is the esoteric part. Sensations in your body have a dimension you never yet considered. Some call it "energy", but there is a way of feeling that is not about skin pressure, temperature, or friction.

Here is why I name Chi-kung, or Taoist Sex, or Tantric Sex, or Kundalini Sex as kinesthetic visualization. First off, the kinesthetic sense is what you feel when you put your hand behind your head and wiggle your fingers and know where your hand is. If you are kinesthetically aware of all parts of your body at once, that is a type of visualization, as you are holding in your mind a complex detailed arrangment.

So to fuck well and last a long time, you have to start with the elements of awareness, then gradually fit them together into a whole.

Learn the basics first. Focus on the chakras. Next you must open up a strong powerful flow of energy up the spine. Once you do that you'll start to really feel "energy" as distinct from skin sensation. Next you'll have to study standing chi-kung practices, focusing especially on feeling energy below your feet. Yes, it sounds hooey fooey, but strangely enough, that makes no difference to your kinesthetic visualization. You are creating a fantom limb, however this fantom limb integrates with your visualation and affects it. When you ground below your feet you feel "grounded". Your perineum and anus will relax, your blood pressure lower, and on and on.

Then you have to open up above the crown of your head. Do standing but moving chi-kung exersises for this, as well as exercises that you can do sitting down. But the strongest exercise for this is during sex. Use all the powers of concentration you muster to focus on the top of your head and above the top of your head while you fuck. Forget about your dick - just focus intently above your head. You will start to feel the fuck energy up there. The next part requires that you have no shyness. While fucking, scream and sneeze up all the energy from the base of your spine out the top of your head. You may feel this very strongly - it's not a joke. It might feel like a cannonball of energy is moving up your spine and out the top of your head.

Practice your chi-kung exercises every day, and also do simple shamata sitting meditation. The two work together - neither is complete alone. Doing it every day is important, as the changes are gradual and cumulative.

Eventually when you fuck you will be doing intense chi-kung, and feel powerful energy below your feet, have a whole body energetic visualization going on, and you will be screaming your head off. And you will be able to last forever.

You will feel that you are power incarnate.

Messages In This Thread