rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

18 Ugly Truths About Modern Dating
8 Ugly Truths About Modern Dating
Quote: (04-10-2014 09:27 AM)tawillionaire Wrote:  

Basically the friend told my girl some exaggerated lies about a few things I said. We were out as a big group and my girl wasn't around to hear me say these things, but a few days later I get a call from my girl freaking out because she heard what I said from that friend and she "can't believe I could say that." I knew she was over reacting and that I hadn't done anything wrong, but again this is a girl I was exclusive with and really cared about. We don't talk for a day, then, trying to be nice, I tell her I'll apologize to her friend for making her uncomfortable.

I saw my girl that night and I could tell it was over. We break up a few days later.

Apologizing for something like that is a huge fuck up on my part obviously. But back then I didn't realize that you had to game her friends too. I thought it was ok to game the girl, get her, then you can be nice.

Yeah, you made a mistake in saying you would apologize. To be a man is to stand for your principles and beliefs. Women are attracted to that, but will also test you on it to see how strong you are.

You caved in saying you would apologize for something you didn't believe you should have and so she lost respect for you as a man.

Without knowing what you said that was offensive it's hard to say how could've explicitly handled it, but for sure you should have stuck to your principles, explained them and perhaps say something to your girlfriend like, "I'm really dissapointed in you that you would side with your friend over me."

Messages In This Thread