rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you cleverly Isolate girls from the rest of the pack ?

How do you cleverly Isolate girls from the rest of the pack ?

Basically there's this girl I like, inb4 "RED FLAG" or "PUSSY ON PEDESTAL", my mind is more focused on Learning the guitar, reading and studying than her, and I also make sure I game other girls as it is salubrious for me, but god damn ! this woman does not leave her pack, and I'm not talking about your run of the mill "2 friends on the side" pack NOP, I'm talking about a 6 person wolf pack !. I am a beginner gamer so I needed to get some: vets,intermediates and fellow beginners to help me get her away from the group.

I need to separate her because I will never get her true opinion on a subject or her true response; I only ever get a response that she thinks her friends would not tease her for. The funny thing is the whole pack is as timid as each other so when they are all together in one big group they might as well be a: fused ,anxiety stricken, nervous ,shy ,obese girl(kinda like this: http://youtu.be/W3SWLdm0ygk)

This is all in a College/high-school type environment if that helps.

Messages In This Thread