rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planning to go to Barcelona 1 day, need advice when

Planning to go to Barcelona 1 day, need advice when

Hi all,

I'm planning to go to Barcelona, Spain this spring/summer for 1 day but I do not know when to go. Basically, I am 19 years old and I have been in the Netherlands my whole life although I have Spanish blood(from Spain, not South-America).

I need some advice for when to go. I can go next weekend if I want to, the only period I can't go is from 1 may till 22 may due to my finals.

I had a day in mind: Monday, 23 June because Spain will play versus Australia(Soccer) and I know Spanish people love soccer more than anything so I expect the streets to be crowded. But then again, I am not familiar in Spain so I don't know if mondays are great in Spain.

What do I want to do there? Watch the match at a bar/restaurant/whatever and go out to get laid in the night. I won't book a room because I stay for 1 day so I just want to spend the night at clubs and thereafter I will already have to leave to the airport to go back to NL.

I'm asking you guys some advice on what day I should go to Barcelona.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread