rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Overdue but jumping in

Overdue but jumping in

Quote: (04-06-2014 10:05 AM)TPD Wrote:  

I'm not sure why the term "male feminist" appears after my name.

It's just a joke about how many posts you have. Pro tip: don't go on a flameout over it or you'll end up with a line through your name.

I'd recommend lurking a lot and reading up especially in the newbie forum. Personally, I think online is a huge crutch, I think you need in person practice. So you teach at a major university, but you're geographically isolated? I don't get it. Anyway, get out and meet people at the university. Doesn't have to be game, work on chicks you don't care about, just for practice. Watch your body language & vocal tone. Work on it until it's second nature. Be outcome independent - it doesn't matter what happens, you're just in the moment. If you suddenly turn out to be attracted to a woman, and she's attracted to you, that's a bonus.

You've also clearly got some self-esteem issues. The way to fix that is to start getting your finances in order, and work on moving out from mom's house. Living with mom is going to be a big deal, but if you're 61, she's got to be in her 80s so you can always frame it like you're taking care of her in her declining years, if anyone asks.

Messages In This Thread