rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two Observations on David Icke

Two Observations on David Icke

I expect that most people here would not give Icke any credence, and actually I believe little of what he says. However, I find him interesting, and would like to make two observations.

Firstly, he has a unique energy and in certain moods I find myself sucked into listening to him. I find this odd. Is it simply his great self-belief? Is it that as he himself might say, he is resonating on a certain wavelength and that appeals to certain people? Perhaps it is simply the frequency of his voice.

Secondly, he has been successful through not minimising his more outrageous claims but instead standing firmly on them, despite all the ridicule. This is typical of cult leaders and religious founders (both he and Jesus Christ claimed to be the Son of God). If he had dropped his more outrageous claims and simply been a wishy-washy advocate of "higher consciousness" or environmentalism, I don't think he would have been as successful. His brand has thrived on reptilians.

Some lessons there for building personal charisma, and success with women and in business.

It's probable that people will use this thread to discuss anything and everything about his claims and theories, but I'm most interested in the phenomenon of his success and the secret of his odd personal charisma.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread