rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Divorced Parents

Divorced Parents

My parents never divorced and I'm glad they didn't. It's not like my dad specifically taught me anything, but as I learn about the red pill on my own I can see how it applies to my parents marriage and think "so that's why that works." I think a lot of red pill guys do what they do out of bitterness because they saw their parents' relationship fail or they had their own relationship failures. Having two parents who are still married lets me see things from a different perspective and I appreciate that.

To all you guys with divorced parents, I feel for you. My uncle -- who babysat me and was like a 3rd parent to me for the first few years of my life -- is not related to me by blood but married my mom's sister. The two of them were considering a divorce a few years ago. They had gone so far as to move into different homes and split time with the kids. Thankfully they never went through with the divorce and reconciled. Had it happened, I would likely have never seen one of my biggest role models again. And it's not like I see him more than a few times a year as is. To lose a dad or mom who is supposed to be your primary caretaker would be devastating.

Messages In This Thread