rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Diffusion effect

The Diffusion effect

Two years in the manosphere has lead me to this conclusion.

Main reason it's so hard in the US to pick up girls is because men are mentally fighting over women.

Women are seeing that men are exploiting more time and effort into picking up other girls that they consider inferior to themselves. These girls want the same time and effort or even more to be exploited on them.

Every time a fatty is treated nicely, another fatty gains the conscious that she can have the same.

I am making the decision to return to my home country. In the Dominican Republic.

There is no reason why a man should be WORKING so hard to acquire sexual pleasure. We still have countries out there in the world that permit this biological release. It's true what every veteran player says.

Get out of the US.

I have to put more effort into getting laid than into working out. I thought, long ago, that muscles would be the key to acquiring girls, they are only a small portion of the battle. Working out takes 45 minutes every two days. Picking up girls takes hours a day.

I just want some thoughts on this situation. If you are able to understand it from my perspective.

Messages In This Thread