rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recurring Nightmares

Recurring Nightmares

A few years ago, I had this recurring dream of being surrounded by a huge and devastating tornado or worst, hurricane, destroying everything on its path except the building or place I was. Or I would be out running for my life during a terrible hurricane or earthquake yet I would never be hurt or killed.

Another very frequent recurring dream I'm having is that of seeing commercial airplanes crashing mostly during landing. I would watch them approach the airport and then lose control and slam onto buildings. Yet again, I'm never in these planes crashing but only a spectator.

I also used to dream of dead relatives. Specially after the passing of someone extremely dear to me a few years ago due to cancer, I would usually dream of her being in hospital, very weak and me watching helpless. Those dreams were quite frequent in the first year or so after her passing. They've somehow stopped now. But each time, I was quiet shaken and saddened by reliving those horrible moments again.

Another recurring dream, this time a lot more positive and enjoyable is that of being among celebrities that I love. Usually they would be football players. I've had countless very vivid dreams of playing for example alongside my fav player, Zidane both with the French national team and among friends on a park with him on my team. Or other similar players I like.

Since travelling has been a major part of my life I've had quiet a few dreams being in places I've either been before or places I was about to go or simply looking to go to.

Have you guys had one of those moments where you were somewhere for the first time in real life yet you knew instinctively that you were there before and knew the place very well as you'd been there before but yet, for the life of you, you couldn't remember when or where?

Messages In This Thread