rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best And Worst Of Red Pill

Best And Worst Of Red Pill

Since adopting red pill beliefs I've experienced multiple things I know I would not have beforehand. Somethings were good and others, a bit off-putting. This is why I'm curious as to what other RVF posters believe is the best and worst part about the red pill.

I'll start of course.

Best - The confidence boost that comes with being in a self-improvement oriented circle, resulting in an upper-hand in day-to-day life.

Worst - The discontent from myself or others about their or my life choices often results in losing friends and arguing with family. Although I don't see it as bad that I speak my mind and defend my views when challenged (not just butting into conversations and spewing my ideas) often ignorant 'muricans and white knights blindly combat and attempt to muffle my voice.

Other notable experiences are learning other people dislike fat 'people', becoming shunned by my family for healthy eating and getting hatemail from an ex months ago who days go asked to hook up. [Image: lol.gif] . Priceless.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Messages In This Thread